top of page
Qualified Chiropractic Care and Treatment for Veterans
Kempsville Chiropractic is approved by the Veteran's Administration as a preferred provider for chiropractic care. As a U.S. military service member or otherwise qualified for medical treatment covered by the VA, the chiropractic team at Kempsville Chiropractic can provide the treatment and care you need to address your pain and chiropractic needs.
Chiropractic care is part of the VA's standard medical benefits package for veterans. This means if you served during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation New Dawn, Operation Enduring Freedom, the Persian Gulf War, Vietnam, or other wars and conflicts, you can qualify for chiropractic care. Our experienced doctors at Kempsville Chiropractic look forward to providing the best chiropractic care to our military veterans.
Your treatment at Kempsville Chiropractic will start with finding the source of your problem and developing a personalized plan to correct it. Your treatment plan can include chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, specialized exercises, and more.
Applying For Chiropractic Care Through the VA (Veterans Affairs)
There are a few steps you need to take to get authorization for Chiropractic Care outside of the VA. Please feel free to contact our office at 757.467.5258 if you would like some assistance.
1) Contact the VA Hampton Medical Center at (757) 722-9961 to get an appointment with a local Primary Care Provider through the VA, or by going to https://www.myhealth.va.gov
2) Once an appointment has been made and completed, your PC (Primary Care) will send a consult over to the VA for them to approve for issuing.
3) Let your Primary Care know that Kempsville Chiropractic is an approved provider of Chiropractic Care for the VA. Our office address is: 1932 Kempsville Road, Suite 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23464.
4) During the time between the appointment and waiting on the authorization, you can contact the VA and your PC to get status updates and push the process along faster. Remember, YOU are your biggest advocate. The VA currently has PCs assigned by beginning letters of the last name.
5) Once the authorization has been approved and issued, it will get sent to our office for us to accept. Once we have accepted the authorization, the VA (as well as our office) will contact you to get an appointment scheduled.
Starting Your Chiropractic Care at Kempsville Chiropractic
On average, each VA chiropractic authorization will give 12 chiropractic visits for the first authorization! We can, and will, submit a secondary authorization request for more visits, but there is NO guarantee.
We look forward to helping you achieve relief from your pain. Don't hesitate to contact our office at 757.467.5258 to learn more about the services we have to offer you, or for help in obtaining your chiropractic care authorization.
In the meantime, if you have any questions
feel free to call our office directly at:
bottom of page